I was so excited laying on the table I had to remember to breathe. We have had many ultrasounds (thankfully, b/c I love to see him), but this is our first 3-d experience. His hand is around his face. He might have a dimple in his chin (the nurse pointed it out), no mention of hair. His heart looked great, nice bones in his legs. At the very end the doc said he is around 6 pounds and may be 7.5 at birth. He is in the 53rd percentile and seems that he will be on time for his Aug. 11th due date. If we have to share our anniversary (Aug. 12th) with him that would be just fine, too.
My hands and feet are a little swollen, but my blood pressure is good. He's sitting low so there's lots of pressure. Have to take potty breaks during the night & sometimes it's hard to go back to sleep. My stomach is getting in the way of things, too. All these are minor thinking about how I am going to birth a 7.5+ baby. Whew.
We can't wait!!
We went to the Brass Bean after the dr. and had an early dinner. The Brass Bean is our favorite coffee spot downtown. Right behind Keith there was a picture that kids had signed thanking them for supporting their school. Guess who's name we saw?
No comments:
Post a Comment