Saturday, March 19, 2011

The one about Spring Break Day 6.

Today we went to the FW cultural district and looked at more trees.

A woke up at 4:30a.m., but thankfully he went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 8:30a.m.
About 10ish we got some breakfast tacos at Taco C then headed to FW. We drove toward the cultural district and went to the Cowtown Indie Bazaar and Amon Carter Museum of American History. The Indie bazaar had lots of cute things. It was put on my Etsy of Fort Worth. Amon Carter had a painting of bluebonnets that I showed to my students at school. We did fact and opinion about it and is really neat to get to see it in person. A did really well in the stroller. He got a lot of smiles and "how cute" and "i like his hair."

We shared a large $1 drink from McD's then headed toward the tree farm. It's a large tree farm closer to Arlington. They didn't have any smaller trees in our price range, but it was neat to walk around and look. I think we are going to order some from Pat's Plants near downtown GP.

A was in a serious need of a diaper change and I had to crawl from the front to the back seat on the way home to calm him down. He was happy after I sang to him and showed him his toys. We got home, changed and fed A and I think a rudy tudy fresh and fruity is in order for this afternoon...maybe a early dinner?

Over all it was a nice day to walk around outside!

No comments: