Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week 4




During our 1 year anniversary trip to Oklahoma City we brought home another member of our family. Her name is Khoe Boozer. A Bischon and she's so cute. It has proved to be challenging with 2 dogs. Thanks to this new job and being a couple who likes to save money, we are hoping to get a house with a back yard this summer.
This week I am only teaching art 2 days. The regular teachers have training Monday and Wednesday so specials teachers have to cover for them. Friday I will be off! Keith and I are going to IKEA. I'm excited.

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

She's too cute! I have thought about getting a second puppy for Elliot to play with, but I am worried it will be too much to handle. You're new little one makes me want another.

Jana said...

wow another puppy. i am impressed. how is school going?