Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tagged by Maryanne

Mary Anne Tagged me...

Where was I ten years ago? I was 16 so I had a red mustang and I went to Northview High School in the beautiful town of Dothan.

Things on my To-Do List today: Teach school, take the dogs out, eat dinner, clean the house, go house hunting

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Keith and I would buy a house here, in Dothan and in Austin so whenever we wanted to go home, we would have a house and cleaning ladies. My class would definetly have lots of really cool art supplies AND a computer. And of course I would give some away.

3 of my bad habits
1. Pulling out my hair.
2. Leaving clothes on the floor.
3. Clutter.

5 jobs I’ve had
1. Missionary
2. Scrapbook store
3. Children's ministry
4. Youth Ministry
5. Art Teacher

5 Things you don’t know about me

1. I sometimes close my eyes when I brush my teeth.
2. I don't like the last sip of Coke.
3. I would rather have chocolate than a jolly rancher.
4. I have a spanish radio station on my radio dial.
5. I wish I lived closer to the beach.

I tag Jana Fenton Sanderson.

No comments: