Friday, May 08, 2009

Mi casa





K and I have lived here almost a year. It's our first house. Our sectional came from the Rooms to Go Outlet. It's awesome and comfy. The recliner is from my college days and has moved around with me lots of places. Our coffee table is full of books because we have more books than we know what to do with. We love going to our library book sales and getting books for .10. On our mantel we have wedding pictures, candles and a verse that says, "As for me and my house we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15 The other wall is huge so we got a huge picture. K and I both love New York so on one of our recent trips to IKEA we snagged this canvas of the beloved city. The door goes out to the backyard where Maple lives and our dogs like to chase each other.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE that huge NY picture. I'm going to Ikea soon, I'll see if they still have something like that. I am about to decorate a new house, so I have a lot of large walls to fill.

Because of Love said...

Ikea is such a great place to go to decorate your first house! I like the sectional.

Because of Love said...

Ikea is such a great place to go to decorate your first house! I like the sectional.