Friday, June 05, 2009

Ahhh Summer

I made a yummy chicken salad today.

2 cans chunked chicken
1 cut up cucumber
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup mayo
squirt of honey mustard
squirt of ranch dressing
squirt of honey

I mean, it's no River Nile, but hey it was really good on toasted bread with buffalo wing chips.




Random:

I saw one of my students at SuperTarget today! I was walking the dollar aisle and I heard "Hey Mrs. Boozer!!!!" Wide eyed and smiling there was Andrew from 2nd grade.

While K was out golfing with friends from church, I slept till 10:30 this morning then watched TV - flipped back and forth between a couple of shows All My Children, A Baby Story, Birth Stories....it was a great way to start summer!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I'm not a chicken salad fan but that looks and sounds really good. How much of everything do you use?

Anna Nymity said...

That does look good... send me some.