Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The one where he says

Hello my name is Austin, but people around here call me Little A. When I get bigger my nickname will probably change since I won't be little looking at the size of my feet.

I am 10 days old today.

I am sleeping a lot and eating every 3 hours.

I've helped my mom lose almost all of the baby weight.

I got to have my very own photo session Saturday. You can see previews atwww.eddysaldivar.com They wouldn't let me put any clothes on so I pooped, peed, and spit up on my mom, dad and Lecee.

I am wearing 0-3 months clothes. I liked all of my newborn clothes, but I like my bigger clothes even better.

That's about it for now. Here are some pictures of me for your enjoyment.



2 comments:

SGN said...

Awesome. Congratulations Elizabeth!

Anna Nymity said...

You look beautiful and so does your little boy.