I went to my new obgyn today. After our experience with having Austin we knew it was time to find a more qualified, educated, personable doctor. We went today. Guess what? We sat in his office for an hour talking. I've never done that before but it was exactly what K and I needed. We had a lot of questions from our experience with A and my wacky bloodwork. Guess what? He answered our questions. Imagine that... Our new doc is going to do some research and call us back for more testing. Very cool.
On another note, A went to daycare for the afternoon while we went to the dr. I didn't break down into tears. I did not have a moment in the car nor at the house. I was peaceful and that is just what I prayed for. Guess what little man did at daycare? Slept and ate about 2.5oz of his mom's premium milk.
It was a very good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment