Monday, November 01, 2010

The one about food and other things.

A at the pumpkin patch Oct.2010
Eating lots of
yogurt
almonds
pnut butter
bananas
apples
tea with splenda
graham crackers
homemade smoothies
cereal

I don't have a microwave in my classroom this year so no lean cuisines. I like their pizzas. I'm having to pack things I can put in the fridge or whip out of my lunch bag. I don't have much time with pumping and such...which is awkward, but rewarding since I am making food for my A-man. Did you know the first day I went back to work I started pumping during lunch and the fire alarm went off? perfect. My digital cameras are on the fritz so I'm relying on my Nikon. Waiting on pictures at Walmart is not much fun. I want them now!! Can't wait to see pics of Aman in his pumpkin outfit. He's so cute.

No comments: