Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The one where you take the good with the bad.

Fortunately, I get to stay home with my little A everyday.

Unfortunately, I miss teaching all 850 little Winnetka kids art.

Fortunately, I get to mentor T every Tuesday.

Unfortunately, I wish it was longer than 2 hours.

Fortunately, little T is smart and cute and creative and afraid of flying balls just like me.

Unfortunately, we only get to hang out 2 hours a week.

Fortunately, A had on socks this morning because it was chilly outside.

Unfortunately, he had taken them off on the way to school and the way home from school and now they are no where to be found.

Fortunately, we get to go out to eat every now and then.

Unfortunately, A likes to scream at the top of his lungs just because he wants to.

Fortunately, my parents are letting us stay at their house.

Unfortunately, our house hasn't sold.

Fortunately, A and I started Zumba and Mother's Morning Out this week.

Unfortunately, there's nothing bad about it!

No comments: