Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We Love Panera

And Cookie Cakes

K says with lots of icing

Last night after mentoring at the ROC we went to Panera for dinner. K got the Italian Combo and I got the Smoky Turkey Panini.  We've been to Panera A LOT since we moved here and everything has been yummy.  We've gotten a lot of different things and yet everything is good!  MyPanera Card makes it great too because of their free stuff they offer.

After Panera we went home and dove into our cookie cake.  I told K these were the roses he got me...our cake had dark purple roses on it...my favorite color.  I didn't eat the icing, but K did and he said it was yummy.  Actually he didn't but his piece was gone in the blink of an eye.  Thanks Publix.

We watched Something Borrowed with Kate Hudson.  It was cute. K predicted what would happen every 15 minutes or so. 

A was at his Lecee and GDaddy's so no worries about him.  He was a having a fun night himself.

My Grandmother Dottie is not doing well at all.  She might join her husband, my grandfather Pappy soon in Heaven.  I wonder how she feels about that.  Bittersweet, maybe?  For us, too.

No comments: