- You are one smart boy and we love you SO much!
- You are copying a lot of things we do.
- You can say Mama, Dada, Lecee, Pepaw, Moon, Moo, Ow, Owee, Mine, BallBall, and sign milk, more, and please.
- You are getting more demanding and impatient. We went to the park today and you didn't like it when I held your hand when we went to the look at the ditch.
- Lecee held you in her lap yesterday and your legs look like they could reach the floor.
- You like to play with Wellington and Khoe. Wellington likes to play with you.
- You are wearing 2T pajamas, 18m. shirts & shorts, and 24 month shirts & shortalls. Your waste is so skinny we have to roll your pants at the waste.
- We got you a slam dunk net with a plastic basketball for your room. You could play with it for hours, but you would like us to be in there to watch.
- I color with you, but it only lasts for a few minutes. You will gently glide the crayon over the paper so you can barely see it. When you are done you throw the crayon and sometimes crumple up the paper.
- During the week we usually go to the ROC so you can run around the gym and play BallBall.
You will back up to your Dad or me so we can lift you up and you will shoot the ball. You do the same thing when you want us to read you a book.
- You like to take off your shoes in the car then throw them as you do most things.
- You don't like to sit still for very long. I am learning how to eat fast when we go out to eat.
- You are still taller than most of your friends at school and church.
- You threw a ball last night and it took me and you Dad by surprise. We were imagining you a 6'3" baseball pitcher with that curve ball you threw and hit the wall. Sheesh.
- Happy 19 Months Little Man. This is going to be a great month!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
You turned 19 months old during Spring Break last week - March 21, 2012.