Saturday, April 28, 2012

Last Week's Dinner

Monday - Annie's mac and cheese, baked beans, green beans with Italian dressing

Tuesday - Spaghetti with garlic & onion sauce, garlic and onion tomatoes and turkey sausage crumbles added with whole wheat penne - we took a walk while it was in the crockpot and I forgot to put parmesean cheese on top.  Next time...

Wednesday Night Supper at Church - pancakes, bacon, grits - yogurt, fruit, fruit loops for A

Thursday - I went to a fashion show fundraiser for Covenant Hospice with my parents.  They didn't have much food there so K and I had Banana Nut Crunch cereal when I got home.

Friday - We are having pizza with our friends from church. Papa Johns, cookies, rice crispie squares

Saturday - We had dinner with friends from church, again! J made a braided spaghetti roll, salad, calamari, cheesecake - yum!

No comments: