Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just some words

I got my hair cut yesterday.  I went to Cost Cutters because I didn't want to pay $50 to get a half inch off my mop of hair.  I paid $27 and turns out I got more than a half inch off.

A is into a phase where he screams at the top of his lungs, but its not a happy scream.  He thinks it's ok, but we are DONE with it.  We are trying to be consistent as every time we hear it we let him know it's NOT ok and to use his words.

K's car needed a new fuel pump thing.  I am thankful we can pay for things like that and that we have another car and that I could take him to work this week, but sheesh. 

Sunday I wrote down places and things we could do this week so A & I won't get bored and start throwing things.  It's worked.  Yay!

I realize you need pictures and they will come soon.
**As I was typing this A hit me in the cheek with his plastic golf club.  This is my life and that boy has an arm.  Yikes.**

No comments: