- A woke up at 5 this morning wet...woke up again at 7:45 this morning.
- It's A's first day at daycare this morning...he didn't want to leave his Mama! Tears.
- Got a weird phone call about subbing
- Witnessed a high strung Mama checking her kids in at school today yelling at the ladies behind the counter
- Got to my classroom to teach art and the classroom teacher thought her day was Wednesday, not today. Surprise! Let's do art!
- Had to teach really fast for my second class - because they had somewhere to go at a certain time.
- It's A's naptime right now & I'm really praying he'll lay still and take one at school.
***A had a good day at DayCare! He didn't nap, but he layed down for 2 hours. He was on the playground when I came to get him and he didn't want to leave. Lets hope the mornings get better. A had a few come aparts after school due to being tired. We made a quick trip to the Art Museum for gluesticks then watched BubbleGuppies at home. I made banana nut muffins and A has played. We are waiting for Dad to get home!***