Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Date Night with Carolers

K & I went to eat at Olive Garden last night.  K ate spaghetti & meatballs as fast as I could eat half of my chicken parmesean.  It was yummy.  There was a waitress close to us 8 months pregnant.  I prayed for her back, legs and feet.  We were gobbling up our salad and some women in a line started walking toward the door. 

They were singing.

They were singing Christmas carols as they were walking past us.

Bahahaha

Then we went to Barnes & Noble and got each other a book.

I got this one.
You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be
You can find it here.  Looking forward to reading on our long drive.

Speaking of long drive ~
We are looking forward to breakfast tacos, downtown skylines & time with family.
See ya in January!

No comments: