Thursday, January 03, 2013

Some things in 2012.

2012 was a doozy of a year.

I'd have to say a lot of 2012 was frustrating.

We had a lot of change - new city, new church, new house, new toddler, new job

I'd say with change comes frustration then acceptance then peace.

I think I'm at the acceptance place now. 

A few months back I was begging to get out of this rental house.  It's so old and terribly laid out, but we can't find a better place to live.  That's that. (I would like to kick the man who decided to put the laundry room outside in the garage storage space. It's not like he's going to do the laundry anyway.) 

I've accepted that I may not teach art ever again, but I'm not sure what's next for me as far as a job. 

I've accepted the fact that if God really wants us here then He has a plan for us and will show us that plan soon.

So here are some things I will be doing in 2013:

Praying more
Focusing on the positive
Be a better wife
Be a better mom

So next year when I write about 2013, frustrating won't be my word...It's our 7 year anniversary coming up.  Isn't 7 God's number?  And Austin...he's turning 3.  Isn't 3 better than 2?  Oh yes 2013 will be good to us.

No comments: