Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Day





I made cinnamon rolls for my boys this morning.
I got out of bed before either of them.
K had cinnamon rolls and coffee in bed.
Austin got a new outfit and a special breakfast.
He had a fun party at school.
He had a bite of everything, but really ate about 25 M&M's.
After the party I went to MOPS and we made necklaces and ate food with chocolate fondue.
Then I went out to eat with my parents - had a small salad.
I came home and changed then entered more bankruptcy claims at my Dad's office.
I picked up Austin & he had gift bags from 11 other kids in his class.
We'll be eating candy for a while.
K says I'll have flowers tomorrow.  Can't wait!
Tomorrow?  Tomorrow's not Valentine's day.
Always get your wife something on Valentines day.  Always.
We are watching Nemo tonight and glad tomorrow's Friday.
 

No comments: