Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Austin's doing better at listening these days.  He's also being sweet at school this week.  Before school we always talk about listening to your teachers, sweet hands, sweet feet.  Stay with your teacher.  This afternoon we played outside because the weather was awesome.  He held my hand and we walked down the street and back to our house.  I like holding his hand and he likes holding mine.  He had to sit on the step because he went into the street instead of playing in the yard.  We have a crazy old man who drives fast on our street like it's NASCAR:(   Lecee came to visit and he wanted to sit in her car so they left.  Hoping Keith and I can get some yummy dinner somewhere...if he'll just come on home!

My little boy is so cute!
 
Updated to add:  I ate a yummy burger at Five Guys tonight with Keith.  Thank you morning sickness for easing up so I could chow down at dinner.  It was good!

No comments: