Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Break 2013

K and I celebrated his spring break by going to the beach.  A got to stay with his Lecee & G.

Tuesday we had a picnic dinner on the beach and I found some shells.

Wednesday I spent the afternoon with Aunt Darlyne and K got to play at a very nice golf course.  We had lunch and got our nails done then went out to eat with our boys.  YUM!  It was a fun day!  We ate at Fatty Patty's for Lunch and Saltwater Grill for Dinner.

 My nails are called "Happy Anniversary"
 
 

Thursday we didn't do much of anything.  We ordered breakfast from Fatty Patty's then ordered dinner from Billy's and watched basketball in between.


Friday we got up and drove to Destin to get K fitted for a tux.  I tried on some dresses, too.

Here's K's manniehose proudly wearing them at Men's Warehouse.
 
Then we drove home & got to see our little guy!
We missed him so much, but enjoyed sleeping late.
 
 

No comments: