Friday, April 12, 2013

Thursday & Friday

 
Thursday I went to MOPS - (Mothers of Preschoolers) from 930-1130.
We had a Spa Day with manicures, massages, make up, and good food.
Everyone also left with a prize.  I wanted to put all my tickets in the maid service, but I could only put one ticket in there.
I won 3 hours of babysitting & $20 to Moe's.  Not bad!
They fixed us a to-go lunch and I ate that later because I was so full from the breakfast they gave us.
I cleaned out my car and moved Austin's carseat to the side to make it easier to put him in.  He's 32 pounds so I needed to make it easier for both of us.
Photo: chick fila picnic
K had honor society induction Thurs. night so Austin and I had a ChickFilA picnic at home, played, had a bath, watched Mater and went to bed.  They're fruit cup was tasty!


This morning (Fri) Austin got up early.  I changed his diaper and put him in bed with us.  I think he fell asleep for about 10 minutes then we were up getting ready and eating breakfast.  K is working on taxes and playing golf with my dad.  I am working on scheduling Smudges for most of April and part of May.  I have 5 schools where I teach an art lesson to the 3rd grade classes.

We are excited about seeing my brother and his family this weekend.  We are celebrating Savy's 4th birthday and my cousin's wedding Saturday.

 Relaxing after a hard day at school.
Watching the rain & wind

Today at school: Deputy Boozer


No comments: