Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Tuesday

I am 11 weeks and have an appointment this afternoon.
This is around the time we first saw Austin on the ultrasound. 
He was tiny but we could see his arms, legs and body.
I am still taking zofran for nausea but I can tell it has eased up so I'm not taking it as much.
I try not to let myself get hungry so it feels like I'm eating all the time.
I am eating more fruit and lots of orange juice.

I have an ultrasound scheduled for the second week of May, but I'll only be 15 or 16 weeks.  Not sure if the dr. will be able to tell the gender that early.  I go to a high risk dr. in June and they will probably do an ultrasound there. 

Keith is hoping for a girl.  To quote him, "There better not be a penis in there, but you know there is."  Austin's going to be a sweet big brother so whether he says he wants a sister or brother, he's going to be a great one.

No comments: