Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Baby Update

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Maternity Clothes: yes - mostly

Best Moment this week: Keith got to feel the baby move, got a few things for the baby at garage sales - boppy, clothes

Gender: It’s a Girl!

Movement: Lots of moving mostly in the afternoon - think I feel hiccups too

Food Craving: None, really

What I miss: Sleeping on my back, my old clothes, cooler weather, a pool close by, being skinny

Sleep: pretty good!, trips to the bathroom, catnap if Austin naps during the day

What I am looking forward to: Another fun week with Austin - movies, story time, church

Belly Button: It’s still in, but it’s getting flat!

Symptoms: tired, hungry, belly's growing, fingers are swelling - took off my engagement ring this time so I won't have to get it cut off like my wedding band...feels weird bc it is always on.

No comments: