Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The one about our ups and downs.

This morning I woke up rested and happy.

A slept 13 hours last night and I think he was rested, too!

I found out one of our friends from Inglewood passed away last night in a car accident.

She has a 6 year old daughter and husband left behind while she is now in Heaven.

I cried on the way to Zumba.

Zumba was fun and crowded - different room, smaller room, but fun!

I went to Publix and got us some goodies for the week.

I stocked up on granola bars and yogurt.

I had leftover Moe's for lunch.

A had a good day at MMO - he made a cute peanut picture and veteran's day card.

He's asleep now - has too much fun to nap at MMO.

Tomorrow we're going to the fair - my mom and A get in free!

Denai's passing has really changed my perspective on things.

Still wish we lived closer to each of our families...now if we could just work that one out...

No comments: