Monday, April 23, 2012

Last week's Dinner

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, cream of wheat with a sprinkling of brown sugar, biscuits, and watermelon

Tacos - Brackin ground beef, pico de gallo, salsa, guacamole, and crunchy tacos

Wednesday Night Dinner @ church for Little Man and me- BBQ, baked beans, coleslaw

Thursday K and I saw Hairspray at Wallace so we ate out - smoothies at Panera before - pizza at FireStone after

Friday we were at the beach and tried to eat with one of K's coworkers, but it was getting really late and A was ready for bed so we got a pizza at Mellow Mushroom instead.

Saturday was Savy's birthday at McDonald's.  I had a frappe that my stomach didn't like so I didn't eat much after that. K had chicken nuggets, fries and a drink and A had his first happy meal with chicken mcnuggets.

Sunday we were back home. On Sundays we usually eat cereal, yogurt, etc.

No comments: