Saturday, June 14, 2014

Whew.





It's been a rough few weeks.

I was looking at the stages of grief and I think I'm at anger/frustration stage.  The next part is acceptance and I am looking forward to that.

We celebrated my mom's 60th birthday at the beach.  Austin started summer PreK at school.  I have a job interview next week.

Things are moving along.

Austin is singing which is huge for him.  I love to hear him sing "Jesus loves me."  He also loves to celebrate a birthday and will sing "Happy Birthday" any day of the week.  He looks forward to going to church Sundays and Wednesdays.  When he turns 4 he will get to do more fun things at church.

Khloe turned 8 months old & is getting more mobile and is a really good eater.  I could never get Austin to eat baby food veggies, but Khloe will eat almost anything.  She's even started eating tiny bits of table food.


No comments: