Friday, April 27, 2012

Questions

1. Where is your cell phone? on the couch
2. Your significant other? in front of the TV playing MLB 2010
3. Your hair? ponytail
4. Your mother? in AL
5. Your father? in AL
6. Your favorite thing? being with K& A
7. Your dream last night? I dreamed after a short break I was teaching at Winnetka again. It felt good.
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. Your dream goal? got it
10. The room your in? living room
11. Your fear? being alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? with K with A at his Tball game
13. Where were you last night? at a fashion show
14. What your not? loud
15. Muffins/donuts? donuts
16. One of your wish list items? maid
17. Where you grew up? Dothan
18. The last thing you did? read my blog
19. What are you wearing? jeans, my new TX shirt from Etsy, zebra flip flops
20. Your TV? on K's playing MLB 2010
21. Your pet? chewing on a bone
22. Your computer? laptop
23. Your life? different leading to awesome
24. Your mood? sleepy

25. Missing someone? K's family in TX
26. Favorite pasttime? scrapbooking
27. Something your not wearing? watch
28. Favorite store? Altar'd State
29. Your summer? looking forward to pool time
30. Your favorite color? dark purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? at boomer when Eric said "Squirrel!"
32. Last time you cried? 2 weeks ago thinking about TX
33. Who will/would read this? my Aunt Darlyne, Lindsey, Lydia
34. Four places I go over and over again? home, grocery store, church, parents house
35. Four people who email me? K, mom, Aunt Darlyne, Lindsey
36. Four of my favorite foods? dr. pepper, granola bars, Mom's cooking, pnut butter
37. Four places I would like to be right now? Austin, WInnetka, Zumba and Hawaii

No comments: